Hens and Chickens

Hens and Chickens

Friday, 1 March 2013

Blue Ribbon Sampler progress.

I have been working on the satin stitch section of my BRS Sampler, and have nearly finished block four. Just need to do the eyelets, I will save the filet panel until I have finished the sampler. Unfortunately I have run out of stranded cotton and had to order some more, along with some super sampler charts to go in my stash. I have also ordered a selection of stretcher bars for my Millenium Frame, and they arrived very promptly. I am now all prepared for starting my Scarlett Letter Sampler, Dorcas Haynes, as soon as I finish BRS.




Ms Divers x


1 comment:

  1. You are making amazing progress on BRS, a huge well done. I just received some 40" bars for my MF. I heard that they had some in stock and a girl can never have too many.

    ReplyDelete